Wax Warmer W-CUBE Pink Digital Holds 1 lb:
The Single Wax Heater is suitable for all types of hair removal, therapeutic waxes, and paraffin. It melts all types of depilatory waxes: canned, beads, and in block form. Its internal heating element is built to last. With a 4-1/8'' diameter, a 2-1/4'' deep interior heating chamber is designed to support most wax containers, such as 14 to 16-ounce sizes and other cans of the same diameter. The warmer includes 1 removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. It measures 4'' in diameter and 2-5/8'' deep and will hold up to 16 fluid ounces of wax. The temperature can be adjusted from 40 to up to 80 degrees C (104 to 175 F) for a quick and even wax meltdown. The thermostat control is digital with memory. Digital display with dual-standard (F/C). RoHS certified.
- Digital temperature control with memory
- Dual digital temperature display (F/C)
- Exclusive Waxness W-CUBE design
- Detachable inner aluminum wax pot
- 1 Year warranty
Dimensions: units measure 7-1/4'' diameter, 5-3/8'' tall
- wax heating machine
- one removable wax pot liner
- USA standard grounded power cord (120 volt)
- Instructions/owner`s manual.
Premium Luxury Bikini Lotus Hard Wax Beads 1.65 lb 0.74 kg:
Waxes Bikini Lotus is a rosin-free wax specially formulated for bikini waxing. It is manufactured in Italy following the highest EU and US quality standards. Characterized by high adhesion on the hair and extra protection for the skin this wax ensures a comfortable hair removal service that eliminates the occurrence of bruising. Ultra-low melting temperature (103F). When used correctly eliminates the burning risk. Due to high elasticity, the wax is very economical and can be spread thinner than regular wax.
- Premium Polymer Blend Synthetic Rosin free
- Ultra-Low Temperature
- Creamy, specially formulated for bikini areas
- Extra gentle formula
- Exclusive signature Lotus Blossom delicate scented.
1. Melt the wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
2. Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean.
4. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
6. The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
8. Pull the hard wax briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
- Please read the instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
- To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep away from children. Do not ingest!
- For Licensed Beautician Use!
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Parfum (Fragrance), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (D&C Red 7 Lake).
Body Wax Spatulas:
- Smooth, medical-grade applicators for body waxing
- Material: Wood
- Size: 6 inch X 3/4 inch
- Fits most brands 14 Ounces tins
- Minimizes the wax spots; therefore, one collar can be used for several days
- Colorful design
- Size -Inner circle 3 3/4"
- External circle 6 1/8"
Pre Waxing Gel with Green Tea and Camphor 1 fl oz / 50 ml
Hair Growth Minimizing Post Waxing Lotion 1 fl oz / 50 ml
IMPORTANT NOTE: Professional Use Only! Please read carefully all the instructions on the product label before use.