Waxness Professional Stripless Waxing Kit
- Professional Depilatory Wax Heater WN-5002
- 1X 35.27 oz (1000 g) Wax Necessities Italian Velvet Hard Wax
- Wax Necessities Post Epilation Italian Velvet Wood Oil Lotion 8.45 Fl Oz (250ml)
- Handle for Wax Can
- Body Waxing Wooden Spatula Applicator 100pk
- Empty Wax Can 400g 14.1oz
The Double Wax Heater is suitable for all types of hair removal, therapeutic waxes and paraffins.
Offers a professional wax treatments. It melts all types of depilatory waxes: canned, broken and in block form. Its internal heating element is built to last.
With 4-1/8``diameter, 2-1/4`` deep interior heating chamber is designed to support most wax containers, such as 14 ounce size and other cans of the same diameter. The warmer includes two removable metal wax pot liners for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. It measures 4`` in diameter and 2-5/8`` deep, will hold up to 18 fluid ounces of wax, and has a metal handle for convenience and safety. Use caution when handling hot items).
The temperature can be adjusted up to 100 degrees Celsius for a quick and even wax meltdown. The thermostat control knob and circular heating element can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. RoHS certified.
Dimensions: units measure 7-1/4`` diameter, 5-3/8` tall.
- wax heating machine (wax not included)
- two removable wax pot liner
- USA standard grounded power-cord (120 volt)
- instructions/owner`s manual.
-Creamy, ideal for sensitive skin
-Suitable for large areas too
-Hypoallergenic premium synthetic resin
-Well visible on the skin
-Use without strips & ultra low temperature min 40 C to up to 42 C (100.4 F to up to 107.6 F)
-Ideal for salons / Made in Italy
Description: Italian Velvet Full Body Wax may be used on all parts of the body. Unlike no other wax, Italian Velvet is specially formulated to have additional pliability, making it easy to apply with a spatula on large surfaces. It forms a thin elastic film, grasping even the toughest hair at any length and it is removed without the use of strips.
1. Heat wax on a low temperature setting at 40 C to up to 42 C (100.4 F to up to 107.6 F).
2. Test for the correct temperature. WARNING: using at an incorrect temperature may cause severe burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean. If necessary, cleanse to remove any oils or traces of cosmetics.
4. If needed, prep the skin with talcum powder or Italian Velvet Waxing Oil.
5. Using a spatula, take an adequate amount of wax and apply it one the desired area in the direction a the hair growth. Spread quickly over the surface to be waxed, forming a strip ad leaving a border on the outer edges. Allow few seconds for the wax to harden.
6. Remove by lifting the border enough to have a grip on the wax. Keep the skin taut and maintain speed control while removing swiftly in the opposite direction of the hair growth, close and parallel to the skin. Never pull in an upward motion and keep the skin taut at all times.
7. Repeat on any additional areas as desired. Upon completion, apply anantiseptic or soothing product like Italian Velvet Waxing Oil.
Warnings: Please read Instructions in full before proceeding with thetreatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severeskin irritation, other injuries.
-Prior to using, test a small area to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If noirritation occurs, you may proceed to use.
-Do not apply wax on mucus tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicoseveins, sun urns or any inï¬amed areas.
-Do not wax if you use creams with tretinoin, chemical peels or have hadplastic surgery, without doctor release.
-Do not use If you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin. Consult a doctor before using if you suffer from anyskin related disorders, circulatory problems or diabetes.
-Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal or genital areas. Do not use toremove hair inside the nostrils, ears. eyelids or eyelashes.
-Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed or treated withhair removal creams within a 24 hour period.
-Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
-Do not wax the same area within a 24 hour period.
-Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
-To avoid danger of suffocation keep away from children. Do not ingest!
For Licensed Beautician use!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Mierocrystalline Wax (Cera Micrueristallina), Red 6 (C.I. 15850), Green 6 (C.I. 61565), Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Mica (C.I. 77019), Iron Oxide (C.I. 77491).
Italian Velvet Natural Pre Post Waxing Wood Oil
A gentle natural oil, based on natural vegetal ingredients. It's used to prepare the skin for the waxing service. When used before waxing, the oil penetrates the skin leave it smooth and not greasy. Protects the skin during waxing by lowering the adherence on the skin but not on hair. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin leaving it smooth and well groomed when used after waxing.The luxurious fragrance of natural Sandalwood turns waxing into a exquisite Spa procedure.
Application: Apply a small amount of oil on the treated area. Distribute the oil over the skin with light massage movements, remove the exces with a cloth.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Attention: The product is recommended to be use as a pre-treatment only if the waxing procedure will be performed with Wax Necessities Synthetic Waxes, Italian Velvet, Charcoal, Pearl and others.
As a post waxing treatment it is recommended regardless of the type of wax used in the treatment.
Do not ingest. Keep away from children!
Ingredients: Triloein (from Olive Oil), Glyceryl Dioleate (from Vegetal Glycerin), Sandalwood Fragrance,Linalool (Natural Fragrance), Coumarin (Natural Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Natural Light Aromatic Anesthetic), Geraniol (Natural Fragrance from Essential Oils), Benzyl Benzonate (for Freshness), Hexyl Cinnamal (from Cammomile Essential Oil).
Handle for Wax Can:
The holder grabs the can from the top and cosmetologist can easily take it not afraid to burn himself or spill the wax.
Body Wax Applicators:
Smooth, medical grade applicators for body waxing.
White Empty Wax Can:
Used as container for melting of Film Wax in granules or tablets.
Diameter 9.8 cm. Cardboard rings are put on the can and prevent wax from entering the heater.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Professional Use Only! Please read carefully all the instructions on the product label before use.
In the same category
-Professional Metallic Construction
-Size: Width:13.38'' X Depth: 10.43'' X Height 6.88'' (36cm X 26.5cm X 17.5 cm)
-Holds 5.5 lb wax
-Temperature 42 C to 120 C (107.6 C to 248 F)
-Only for use in the US (120V 60Hz)
-1 Year US Warranty
-Superior honey gel flexible natural resin base
-Gel texture, suitable for all areas
-Ideal for High Volume Waxers
-No synthetic colors, fragrances, or preservatives
-Made in Italy