This kit is a basic introduction to waxing using hard wax. The kit is coming with 3 different types of wax natural resin, synthetic resin, creamy or translucent so the buyer can try them and decide which wax is more suitable for their needs. Big 2.2 lb Waxness refill bags are available for purchase after the small bags will be used.
With this kit, the buyer has also access to complimentary exclusive Waxness educational videos to download.
Wax Warmer W-CUBE Black D:
- -Digital temperature control with memory
- -Dual digital temperature display (F/C)
- -Exclusive Waxness W-CUBE design
- -Detachable inner aluminum wax pot
- -1 Year warranty
The Single Wax Heater is suitable for all types of hair removal, therapeutic waxes, and paraffin. It melts all types of depilatory waxes: canned, beads, and in block form. Its internal heating element is built to last. With 4-1/8``diameter, 2-1/4`` deep interior heating chamber is designed to support most wax containers, such as 14 to 16-ounce size and other cans of the same diameter. The warmer includes 1 removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. It measures 4`` in diameter and 2-5/8`` deep, will hold up to 16 fluid ounces of wax. The temperature can be adjusted from 40 to up to 80 degrees C (104 to 175 F) for a quick and even wax meltdown. The thermostat control is digital with memory. Digital display with dual-standard (F/C). RoHS certified.
Dimensions: units measure 6'X6' X5.5' tall. Power: 100W
- - wax heating machine (wax not included)
- - one removable wax pot liner
- - USA standard grounded power-cord (120 volts)
- - Instructions/owner`s manual.
Barbero Hard Wax Beads:
- -For Short Coarse Hair
- -Created for men, tough on the hair, gentle on skin
- -Dark metallic color well visible on the skin
- -Fast Hardening time is ideal for busy professionals /
- -Use without strips & low temperature (max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F)
- -Ideal for barbershops / Made in Italy /Professional use only
Men's hair is stronger but the skin can be very sensitive. This depilatory hard wax is specially created for men. Special components added to increase the adherence of wax will assure a clean waxing of coarse, thick man hair. Use applicator. No strips removal. WARNING: Professional Use Only! Test on a small area before use. If a rash develops discontinue use. Read all the warnings and instructions on the product label before use. Do not heat above max temperature.
1. Melt the wax over low heat 2. Test for the correct temperature (max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F) 3. Ensure skin is clean 4. Prep the skin with powder or hydrophilic oil if necessary 5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth 6. The wax will be ready to remove once is no longer sticky to the touch 7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut. Pull the hard wax of briskly against the hair growth, close and parallel to the skin.
Ingredients: Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA, Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Mica, C.I.77019, C.I.77499 (Iron Oxide)
Waxness Barbero Tattoo Hypoallergenic Gold Film Hard Wax Small Bag 3.5 oz / 100 g:
- -Specially formulated for sensitive tattooed skin.
- -Hypoallergenic, no rosin.
- -Creamy, Extra delicate for the skin but tough on hair
- -Ultra-low temperature.
- -Inspired by explorers' travels in the Caribbean Islands, delicately scented with exclusive fine perfumery grade Vetiver & Rum scent.
- -Made in Italy
Waxness Barbero Tattoo is a low temperature, hypoallergenic, creamy wax specially formulated to protect sensitive tattooed skin. It is recommended for all sensitive skin as it is unlikely to cause any allergic reaction and has a very low grip on the skin. Barbero Tattoo will remove most hairs on the first try, minimizing skin stress.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Parfum, CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), Linalool.
Charcoal Hard Wax Beads:
- -Creamy, ideal for sensitive and facial areas
- -Formulated for Brazilian waxing
- -With purifying charcoal
- -Hypoallergenic premium synthetic resin
- -Well visible on the skin
- -Use without strips & low-temperature min 38 degrees C (100.4 F)
- -Ideal for salons / Made in Italy /For licensed beauticians use
Description: Waxness Charcoal is a Premium Luxury Depilatory Hard Wax made from the highest quality hypoallergenic resin with our unique blend of ingredients that work to create a flexible, yet strong wax. This special creamy formula is perfect for all sensitive areas, very gentle on the skin and tough on hair. Charcoal powder is added to help remove impurities from the skin. Our wax is uniquely formulated for very sensitive areas but may be used on all areas as a versatile and premium quality wax.
- 1. Melt the wax over low heat. Start melting at 38 degrees C (100.4 F). Temperature max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- 2. Test for the correct temperature
- 3. Ensure skin is clean
- 4. Prep the skin with powder if necessary
- 5. Evenly apply wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards to you, not wider than 1-1/2 inch
- 6. The wax will be ready to remove in 5-6 seconds once it is no longer sticky to the touch
- 7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut
- 8. Pull the hard wax briskly in the directions away from yourself, close and parallel to the skin
- 9. Apply an antiseptic soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
Caution: Do not apply wax on mucus, blemishes, moles, warts, sunburn, or any inflamed areas. Do not use wax on Tretinoin cream users, after a chemical peel, skin problems, or plastic surgery, without a doctor's release.
Warning: Incorrect temperature may cause injuries. Do not ingest. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep this plastic bag away from babies and children. This bag is not a toy.
Licensed beautician use only!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene / VA Copolymer, Paraffin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristalina), Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Zinc Oxide (C.I.77947), Black 2 (C.I. 77266 Carbon Charcoal).
Large Birchwood Spatulas:
- Smooth, medical-grade applicators for body waxing
- Material: Wood
- Size: 6 inch X 3/4 inch
Protection Collars: Green, Yellow, and Red
- -Fits most brands 14 Ounces tins
- -Colorful design matching the color of beads you use
- -The design minimizes the wax spots therefore one collar can be used several days
- -Size -Inner circle 3'
- -External circle 6 1/8'