Wax Heater WN-5001
The Single Wax Heater is suitable for all types of hair removal, therapeutic waxes, and paraffin.
Offers professional wax treatments. It melts all types of depilatory waxes: canned, broken, and in block form. Its internal heating element is built to last.
With a 4-1/8'' diameter and a 2-1/4'' deep interior heating chamber, it is designed to support most wax containers, such as 14-ounce size and other cans of the same diameter. The warmer includes a removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. It measures 4'' in diameter and 2-5/8'' deep, will hold up to 18 fluid ounces of wax, and has a metal handle for convenience and safety. Use caution when handling hot items!
The temperature can be adjusted up to 100 degrees Celsius for a quick and even wax meltdown. The thermostat control knob and circular heating element can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. RoHS certified.
Dimensions: units measure 7-1/4'' diameter, 5-3/8'' tall.
- Wax heating machine (It can hold 16 oz wax)
- One removable wax pot liner
- USA standard grounded power cord (120 volts)
- Instructions/owner`s manual.
Barbero Steel for Men Hard Wax Beads:
Men's hair is stronger but the skin can be very sensitive. This depilatory hard wax is specially created for men. Special components added to increase the adherence of wax will assure a clean waxing of coarse, thick man hair.
- For Short Coarse Hair
- Created for men, tough on the hair, gentle on the skin
- Dark metallic color well visible on the skin
- Fast Hardening time is ideal for busy professionals /
- Use without strips & low temperature (max 42 C /107.6 F)
- I deal for barbershops / Made in Italy /Professional use only
- No strips removal
- Made in Italy
WARNING: Professional Use Only! Test on a small area before use. If a rash develops discontinue use. Read all the warnings and instructions on the product label before use. Do not heat above max temperature.
1. Melt the wax over low heat.
2. Test for the correct temperature (max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
3. Ensure skin is clean.
4. Prep the skin with powder or hydrophilic oil if necessary.
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth.
6. The wax will be ready to remove once is no longer sticky to the touch.
7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut. Pull the hard wax off briskly against the hair growth, close and parallel to the skin.
Ingredients: Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA, Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Mica, C.I.77019, C.I.77499 (Iron Oxide).
Body Wax Spatulas:
Smooth, medical-grade applicators for body waxing
Size: 6 inch X 3/4 inch
Assorted Waxing Protection Collars:
- ATTENTION: Black heater in the pictures is not included and only shows the use of collars.
- Fits most brands 14 Ounces tins
- Colorful design matching the color of the beads you use
- The design minimizes the wax spots therefore one collar can be used for several days
- Size: Inner circle 3 3/4" & External circle 6 1/8"