Professional Depilatory Double Wax Heater WN-5002:
The Double Wax Heater is suitable for all types of hair removal, therapeutic waxes, and paraffins.
Offers professional wax treatments. It melts all types of depilatory waxes: canned, broken, and in block form. Its internal heating element is built to last.
With a 4-1/8'' diameter and a 2-1/4'' deep interior heating chamber, it is designed to support most wax containers, such as 14-ounce size, and other cans of the same diameter. The warmer includes two removable metal wax pot liners for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. It measures 4'' in diameter and 2-5/8'' deep, will hold up to 18 fluid ounces of wax, and has a metal handle for convenience and safety. Use caution when handling hot items).
The temperature can be adjusted up to 100 degrees Celsius for a quick and even wax meltdown. The thermostat control knob and circular heating element can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. RoHS certified.
Dimensions: units measure 7-1/4'' diameter, 5-3/8'' tall.
- Wax heating machine
- Two removable wax pot liner
- USA standard grounded power cord (120 volt)
- Instructions/owner`s manual.
Wax Necessities Italian Velvet Full Body Wax:
Italian Velvet Full Body Wax may be used on all parts of the body. Unlike no other wax, Italian Velvet is specially formulated to have additional pliability, making it easy to apply with a spatula on large surfaces. It forms a thin elastic film, grasping even the toughest hair at any length and it is removed without the use of strips.
- Creamy, ideal for sensitive skin
- Suitable for large areas too
- Hypoallergenic premium synthetic resin
- Well visible on the skin
- Use without strips
- Ultra low-temperature min 40 °C to up to 42 °C (100.4 °F to up to 107.6 °F)
- Ideal for salons
- Made in Italy
1. Heat wax on a low temperature setting at 40 C to up to 42 C (100.4 F to up to 107.6 F).
2. Test for the correct temperature. WARNING: using at an incorrect temperature may cause severe burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean. If necessary, cleanse to remove any oils or traces of cosmetics.
4. If needed, prep the skin with talcum powder or Italian Velvet Waxing Oil.
5. Using a spatula, take an adequate amount of wax and apply it to the desired area in the direction of the hair growth. Spread quickly over the surface to be waxed, forming a strip ad leaving a border on the outer edges. Allow a few seconds for the wax to harden.
6. Remove by lifting the border enough to have a grip on the wax. Keep the skin taut and maintain speed control while removing swiftly in the opposite direction of the hair growth, close and parallel to the skin. Never pull in an upward motion and keep the skin taut at all times.
7. Repeat on any additional areas as desired. Upon completion, apply an antiseptic or soothing product like Italian Velvet Waxing Oil.
- Please read the Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
- Prior to using, test a small area to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed to use.
- Do not apply wax on mucus tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns, or any inflamed areas.
- Do not wax if you use creams with tretinoin, chemical peels, or have had plastic surgery, without a doctor's release.
- Do not use it if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin.
- Consult a doctor before using if you suffer from any skin-related disorders, circulatory problems, or diabetes.
- Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal, or genital areas.
- Do not use to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears. eyelids or eyelashes.
- Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed, or treated with hair removal creams within a 24-hour period.
- Do not use makeup or other beauty cosmetics immediately after waxing.
- Do not wax the same area within a 24-hour period.
- Not recommended for elderly people and diabetics.
- To avoid danger of suffocation keep away from children. Do not ingest!
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Micrueristallina), Red 6 (C.I. 15850), Green 6 (C.I. 61565), Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Mica (C.I. 77019), Iron Oxide (C.I. 77491).
Italian Velvet Natural Pre-Post Waxing Wood Oil:
A gentle natural oil, based on natural vegetal ingredients. It's used to prepare the skin for the waxing service. When used before waxing, the oil penetrates the skin leaving it smooth and not greasy. Protects the skin during waxing by lowering the adherence on the skin but not on the hair. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin leaving it smooth and well-groomed when used after waxing. The luxurious fragrance of natural Sandalwood turns waxing into an exquisite Spa procedure.
Application: Apply a small amount of oil to the treated area. Distribute the oil over the skin with light massage movements, and remove the excess with a cloth.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Attention: The product is recommended to be used as a pre-treatment only if the waxing procedure will be performed with Wax Necessities Synthetic Waxes, Italian Velvet, Charcoal, Pearl, and others.
As a post-waxing treatment, it is recommended regardless of the type of wax used in the treatment.
Do not ingest. Keep away from children!
Ingredients: Triloein (from Olive Oil), Glyceryl Dioleate (from Vegetal Glycerin), Sandalwood Fragrance, Linalool (Natural Fragrance), Coumarin (Natural Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol (Natural Light Aromatic Anesthetic), Geraniol (Natural Fragrance from Essential Oils), Benzyl Benzoate (for Freshness), Hexyl Cinnamal (from Camomile Essential Oil).
Handle for Wax Can:
The holder grabs the can from the top and the cosmetologist can easily take it not afraid to burn himself or spill the wax.
Body Wax Applicators:
Smooth, medical-grade applicators for body waxing.
White Empty Wax Can:
Used as a container for melting Film Wax in granules or tablets.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Professional Use Only! Please read carefully all the instructions on the product label before use.