Wax Heater WN-100:
The Single Wax Heater is suitable for all types of hair removal, therapeutic waxes, and paraffin. Its internal heating element is built to last.
Offers professional wax treatments. It melts all types of depilatory waxes: canned, broken, and in block form.
With a 4-1/8" diameter, and a 2-1/4" deep interior the heating chamber is designed to support most wax containers, such as 14-ounce size and other cans of the same diameter.
The warmer includes a removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning. It measures 4" in diameter and 2-5/8" deep, will hold up to 18 fluid ounces of wax, and has a metal handle for convenience and safety.
The temperature can be adjusted up to 100 degrees Celsius (212 F) for a quick and even wax meltdown.
Use caution when handling hot items!
The thermostat control knob and circular heating element can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. RoHS certified. Metallic case.
Dimensions: units measure 7-1/4" diameter, 5-3/8" tall.
Depilatory Soft Wax - Azulene 14 oz / 397 g:
Transparent synthetic wax. Contains wild chamomile extract, characterized by antiseptic properties.
Due to its dark color, this wax is well visible on the skin. Created for removal of thin, light hair, characterized by great adhesion, applied in a thin layer and effectively remove hairs.
Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107 degrees F)
- Use with strips
- Enriched with antiseptic chamomile-extract
- Dark color well visible on the skin
- Ideal for thin, light hair
Tryetylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, C 61585 DBC Green 6), Gualazulene.
1. Open the container of wax and place it in a heater over low heatMax Temp 42 C/107.6 F
2. Allow the wax to melt completely. Heat to a lukewarm temperature, and stir for an even consistency. Test the wax temperature on a small area before applying.
3. Clean the area to be treated.
4. Prep the skin with powder or hydrophilic oil if necessary.
5. Apply wax in a thin layer on the skin approx. the size of the strip.
6. Place a depilating strip on the wax-covered area and rub firmly as you tug the strip in the direction of hair growth.
7. While the skin is held taut, remove the strip in the opposite direction of the hair growth close and parallel to the skin.
8. Apply an antiseptic soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
Keep in a dry place at room temperature.
For Licensed Beautician Use!
Non-Woven Epilating Strips:
The Large Non-Woven Epilating strips 3 inch W X 8.70 inch L will help to achieve flawless removal of wax on large body areas.
Package of 100 epilating strips
100 X 3 inch x 8.70 inch
Perfect for the body and legs.
3 x Assorted Protection Collars:
Multi-fit design: Special cuts allow the collar to fit multiple sizes of pots and wax jars.
Fits most brands 14 Ounces tins.
Colorful design matching the color of the wax you use.
The design minimizes the wax spots therefore one collar can be used for several days.
Size: Inner circle 3 3/4" and External circle 6 1/8".
Body Waxing Wooden Spatula Applicators 100 pcs:
Smooth, medical-grade applicators for body waxing
Tongue depressor type
Size: 6 " x 0.75 "
IMPORTANT NOTE: Professional Use Only! Please read carefully all the instructions on the product label before use.