Italian Velvet has an advanced polymer formula, giving wax special properties. This type of wax is known for outstanding elasticity.
It`s applied to large areas in a very thin and even layer. The melting temperature is approx. 37-39.C/99-102 F.
While hardening, the wax forms a thin film that fixes all the hairs and ensures rigid adherence to the waxing strip.
Leaves no stickiness on the skin. 100% hair removal on the first try, no breaking hair.
Height: 13.5 cm / 5.31 inch
Length: 5.5 cm /2.16 inch
Width: 2.25 cm / 0.88 inch
1. Insert the cartridge into the heater and warm up max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F)
2. Apply the wax to the skin in the direction of hair growth.
3. Press the depilation strip on the treated area wax.
4. Remove the strip with a sharp pull against the direction of the hair growth.
5. Use after wax lotion (optional).
- Please read the Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
- Prior to using, test a small area to be waxed and wait 24 hours. If no irritation occurs, you may proceed to use.
- Do not apply wax on mucous tissues, blemishes, moles, warts, varicose veins, sunburns, or any inflamed areas.
- Do not wax if you use creams with tretinoin, or chemical peels or have had plastic surgery, without a doctor's release.
- Do not use it if you suffer from any medical condition that may affect or compromise the skin.
- Consult a doctor before using if you suffer from any skin-related disorders, circulatory problems, or diabetes.
- Do not use on nipples, perianal, vaginal, or genital areas. Do not use to remove hair inside the nostrils, ears, eyelids, or eyelashes.
- Do not use on areas that have been shaved, waxed, tweezed, or treated with hair removal creams within a 24 hour period.
- Avoid HOT baths, tanning beds, direct sun exposure, swimming, saunas, or other activities that may cause skin irritation for up to 24 hours after waxing.
Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol Ros nate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffin, Synthetic Wax, Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cl 15850 (D&C Red 7 Lake,) Cl 61565 (D&C Green 6), Mica, Cl 77491 (Iron Oxide).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Professional Use Only! Please read the instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries. Test on a small area before use. If a rash develops discontinue use.