Waxness Bikini Lotus is a rosin-free wax specially formulated for bikini waxing. It is manufactured in Italy following the highest EU and US quality standards. Characterized by high adhesion on the hair and extra protection for the skin, this wax ensures a comfortable hair removal service that eliminates the occurrence of bruising. Ultra-low melting temperature (103F). When used correctly eliminates the burning risk. Due to high elasticity, the wax is very economical and can be spread thinner than regular wax.
1. Melt the wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
2. Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean.
4. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
6. The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
8. Pull the hard wax briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
WARNINGS: Please read the Instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries. To avoid the danger of suffocation and keep away from children. Do not ingest!
For Licensed Beautician Use!
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Parfum (Fragrance), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (D&C Red 7 Lake).