This wax has special components added to increase adherence and the flexibility of the wax will assure a clean waxing of coarse, thick hair.
1. Melt the wax over low heat
2. Test for the correct temperature (max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F)
3. Ensure skin is clean
4. Prep the skin with powder or hydrophilic oil if necessary
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth
6. The wax will be ready to remove once is no longer sticky to the touch
7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut. Pull the hard wax briskly against the hair growth, close and parallel to the skin.
Ingredients: Colophonium, Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/va Copolymer, Paraffin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Beeswax
IMPORTANT NOTE: Professional Use Only! Please read carefully all the instructions on the product label before use.